Friday, August 8, 2008

At the Beach

On Wednesday we went and spent the day at Dash Point with all the Lohrey cousins. Big Ephraim built a skim board that morning and they all had a good time trying it out. They also had a good time digging in the sand, finding sand dollars and playing in the water. Here is a pic of them all.
Thisbe, Cristian, Javier, Makenna, Jenna
Rosemary, Emilee, Katelynn, Magnus, Mariela, Ephraim, Bronwyn

2 comments:

Horn Family said...

That sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!! So cute! I Love Your blog!!!! You have more skills then I have. Hahahahaha. Call me when you get a chance. Love ya : )

Melanie said...

What a fun day! I can't believe how big Thisbe and Magnus are! I don't know if I've seen them since I got married! Is Bronwyn April's too? I think that's the cutest name.