Friday, September 12, 2008

Stuff





Well things have been pretty quiet around here with out the two older kids. I am enjoying my time with Jenna. She is growing and changing so fast. Ephraim & Katelynn are liking being back in school. Ephraim really wants to do band this year so I need to find out about renting an instrument for him. Katelynn is learning cursive which she is really enjoying. Just thought I would post a few recent pics.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Such cute kids! I love the one of them all together on the couch. Jenna looks like she fits right in!

Unknown said...

Jordee as usual all the family shines. Jenna is adorable just like Grandma Redreather. No she she looks like you. I am trying to get the hang of this blog thing Camie helped me with this so I am just learning. I try write more Love Mom