Monday, October 27, 2008

Performance, concert, and 4 months old

Well the last couple of weeks have been busy. Katelynn had her big dance performance. She was in 2 numbers. A salsa dance and a 70's dance. She did a great job in both. Ephraim had his first band concert. It was really cute. He is playing the trombone for 5th grade band and really enjoys it. And lastly my little Jenna is 4 months old. She started rice cereal, which she loves. The only problem is now she thinks she gets to eat whenever she sees us eating. She is getting more vocal every day. She will "sing" herself to sleep and loves to talk to her toys. Especially her elephant. As soon as she has her drs appt I will post her weight and length. She is growing way to fast.



Ephraim at his concert


Katelynn ready to dance

Big Blue Eyes

Such a cutie

6 comments:

McMullin's said...

I miss you guys already. =( glad we didn't move to far though. We'll have to plan little lunch dates or something. Still got lots to unpack but will post some pics when done.

Agian miss you guys. and the primary kids

Melanie said...

Ephraim is in 5th grade?!!!! I can't even believe it! Jordee, are we really getting that old?!!! He looks so happy in his picture.

I bet Katelynn was so excited to dance too. She looks cute in her outfit.

And I can't believe your baby is already 4 months! But guess what?! I'm coming with the kids in January, so we can have a baby play date or something. :)

Rinez said...

Such cute kids and so talented, too!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are getting so big.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to start feeding Audrey her rice cereal. We have a month to go. Jenna is darling!!

Camille said...

K, I can't help but comment, but she is SUCH A CUTIE!! You know I love her. :)