Monday, November 10, 2008
Updates
I can't believe it is already November. Christmas is just around the corner. We are heading to Utah and Idaho for the holidays and I am so excited. I love spending Christmas with my family. We will be in Idaho for New Years with Ephraims family and we are so looking forward to that also. As far as life around here it is pretty much same old. same old. Big Ephraim is working hard both at the office and doing side jobs. He is so amazing. The mortgage business is fairly slow right now, but he hasn't once told me I need to go back to work. He just seems to be able to find stuff to pay the bills. Little E is doing well in school. He just had his first major project due and he got an A. It was a report on President Bush. He had to do a report, oral presentation, timeline, and visual aide. I am pretty proud of him. Katelynn is doing well in school also. She is the class president of her class which she thinks is pretty cool. ( I do too). She is no longer in jazz class but has taken up Hula with Linda Samuela. She LOVES it. Jenna just had her 4 month checkup. She is weighing in at 13 lbs. 1oz. and measuring 25 in long. She is in the 75% for height and the 25% for weight. Long and skinny. Other than that she is healthy as can be. As for me I seem to be keeping myself busy with sewing baby blankets or making a baby onesie or other random craftiness. I don't have time to post pics right now but hopefully tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great to read an update about you guys. I didn't even know that Ephraim was in the mortgage business!
I think that's awesome that Katelynn is learning how to hula from Sis. Samuela. :) I remember her so well.
Are you guys gonna be back in town by Jan. 14th?! Hope so!
Post a Comment