Saturday, January 24, 2009

7 Months


So my little Jenna is now 7 months old. We are having way too much fun with her. She is enjoying eating food and has to eat when we do. She is not yet crawling (thank goodness), but is sitting up well and loves to play with her toys.

She loved the feel of this feather boa of Katelynns.

If you notice her hair in this pic it is standing straight on end. It is always like this. Drives me crazy. Even if I slick it down with lotion an hour later it is back on end. (And no that isn't a bruise on her head, it is a hemangioma.)

2 comments:

me said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Ally's hair does the same thing, especially right after a bath. It will not stay down for anything!

Anonymous said...

She's too cute!!! I love the feather boa. And I can't wait for Audrey to crawl; nonetheless, walk.