Friday, January 9, 2009

I did it


So since Jenna was born she has been sleeping in the bassinet in our room. I have been meaning to get her into the crib for awhile, I just haven't done it. Well last night was the night. The past week or so she has been getting up every 2 hours to eat, or should I say snack. I am so tired and cranky but I was trying to wait for the weekend to move her. Last night she ate and went to bed about 8:30 (in her bassinet). She woke up at 11:30 so I fed her and proceeded to put her in her bassinet. She was not having it. She was fine if I was holding her or touching her cheek or hand, but otherwise she would cry. She wanted to be in our bed. So I took her upstairs, put her in her crib, and slept on the couch. I will set the monitor up for tonight. She did pretty well. Fussed for maybe 20 minutes off and on and eventually fell asleep. She did this again at 3 and at 5 but all in all pretty good. Hopefully she will get the hang of this soon. Wish us Luck.

No comments: