Monday, February 9, 2009

Just stuff

So, not too much going on around here right now. Just normal day to day stuff. Ephraim got a trombone from Grandpa so now he has his own. (He was borrowing) Grandpa also got a trumpet for Katelynn although I am not sure why. She doesn't play, but she thinks it's pretty fun to try. Jenna is not crawling, but if you leave her close to a table, couch, chair, etc. she will pull herself to standing. Still no teeth yet, which I am thankful for. I was able to go up last week to the temple and see my good friends Erin and Lim have their oldest son sealed to them. It was beautiful. Malachi was so handsome in his white, as were Isaac and Alma. They have been waiting for this for many years and I am so grateful they allowed me to be a part of it. Julie came up and helped watch Jenna. It was the first time back at the temple since Jenna was born and it was great to feel the spirit so strongly. Big E is busy with work which is good. The market is picking up a bit so he is able to do some refinances and hopefully some purchases. He is also getting ready to help our friends, the Mairs, sheetrock their house. I don't know how he does it all.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Thanks for posting my button to your blog! You are one brave woman to take on Florence and Skittles! I can't even handle a fish! Have they produced any eggs yet?

Mindy said...

Thanks for posting my button to your blog! You are one brave woman to take on Florence and Skittles! I can't even handle a fish! Have they produced any eggs yet?

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh! I just read the post above that one--you added five more!!! WOW! But the eggs look yummy.

Melanie said...

Sounds like you guys are busy, but doing well. Glad you got to go up to the temple. It is really hard to get there with a baby, isn't it? I'm trying to get back there more now I'm not nursing anymore. (I'm glad Jenna doesn't have teeth either, for you!) :)