We enjoyed a busy Easter weekend. On Friday little E had a sleepover at his friends house, so Katelynn dyed her eggs. (sorry no pics). She had fun and is always quite creative. Saturday we headed off to a baptism in the am, little E dyed eggs in the afternoon and I headed up to Lynwood to have dinner with some friends. Sunday morning the kiddos were up bright and early to hunt for their dyed eggs and ransack their Easter Baskets. All sorts of sugar fun. The Easter Bunny wasn't sure what to bring Jenna so he gave her some binkis, cheerios, and a "bock bock" toy. For those of you who don't speak Jenna, that is a chicken toy. She absolutely loves our chickens, and the toy was a hit. We headed to church where the primary sang in sacrament meeting. They did beautifully as always. After church, we had the family over for turkey dinner. We also had an indoor egg hunt for all the munchkins. During all this weekend chaos, Jenna cut her first tooth. She was quite the little trooper. A bit cranky but overall not too bad. Hopefully you can see it in the pick, it is still tiny.

Checkin' out the goods

The "bock bock" toy

Ready for church

The Hunt

Jenna's teeny tiny tooth
4 comments:
I can see it! So fun!
I'm impressed you were able to get such a close up of Jenna's teeth. And her mouth is open. What'd you do, pin her down?
How cute!!!! Man she is growing so fast!!! I Love their outfits! So stinkin cute!!! : ) Miss you!!!
Nice tooth picture! Those are so hard to get. :) Glad you had a fun weekend. I love the "bok bok" toy. :) Too cute!
Post a Comment