Today is Ephraim's birthday, so we jotted down 31 reasons why we love him. The kids helped me. In no particular order.....
1. He is a great dad
2. He does his best to make sure the kids and I are happy
3. He takes us fishing (and is patient with us as we are learning)
4. He made me a mom
5. He is a great cook. Good thing too, because I am not.
6. His love of ice cream. He would have it every night if he could.
7. He likes to play games with us.
8. He makes us laugh.
9. He is a hobby man. He snowboards, fishes, works out, camps, scuba dives, hikes, and hunts. Just to name a few.
10. We never have to pay to have stuff fixed. Ephraim is an amazing handyman. Our house and yard are total proof of this.
11. He works hard everyday, even his days off, so that I can stay home with the kids.
12. He has this smile that makes one of his eyes squinty. I love that smile.
13. He laughs at the dumbest movies. I laugh watching him laugh.
14. He is a great friend. His friends know that they can call on him for help anytime and he never turns them down.
15. He takes Jenna to see the chickens everyday. It is seriously the highlight of her day.
16. Loves animals, but knows that I don't and puts up with me anyway.
17. Loves to be out on the boat.
18. He is always surprising me. I never know what to expect.
19. Even though he thinks mothers day is a Halmark holiday, he always makes me breakfast.
20. He is my dream guy!
21. He is an amazing builder, you should see our deck.
22. He cannot stand to be idle. He always needs to have a project.
23. He doesn't do anything halfway.
24. Even though he doesn't go to church, he is supportive of me and the kids.
25. He loves to wrestle with the kids.
26. He lets me go to Utah to see my family.
27. He is totally awesome (Katelynns words)
28. He is very smart.
29. He is not afraid to be silly with us.
30. His love of the Seahawks. Football season in general makes him a little crazy.
31. He gave me Jenna. True he gave me Ephraim and Katelynn as well, but us having Jenna was a huge sacrifice for him. He wouldn't change it for the world now, but when we decided to get preggers it was all for me. That is a gift that I cannot ever repay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so sweet!!! Happy Birthday Ephraim! Miss you guys!!
#20 made me chuckle. :) I still remember how much you liked him in high school. And #31 is very sweet. Hope you guys had fun celebrating his special day.
We love Ephraim!!! Tell him Happy Belated Birthday from us!
Post a Comment