Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fishing at Neah Bay

Last weekend was the Halibut opener in Neah Bay. Big E and Kurt headed up on Wednesday. They each caught a halibut on Thursday. A 50 pounder and a 30 pounder. Cris headed up on Thursdsday night with Javier, Cristian and little E. They fished Friday and Saturday. Friday they were only able to fish for Lingcod and Seabass, but they did well. Saturday they were able to get more Halibut. They had a great time. Julie, Katelynn, Jenna and I also went up Friday and Saturday. I will upload those pics later. All in all it was a nice little getaway. And we have lots of fish to show for it as well.

Friday's Catch
Little E reeling up his Halibut
(Pics of the actual fish soon)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun times! I tried to hunt you down for some hair bows...now I know where you went.

Jessumca said...

hey i know all those men! that looks like a really fun fishing trip! speaking of fishing, some friends over here just went fishing for halibut too, and they brought some back for us. can i just say that its the best fish ever?! anyway, we miss you. hope you are doing fabulous. :)