Thursday, May 7, 2009

What a Week

We have had the busiest week around here, and it's not even over.

Sunday we had the Richardsons over for dinner. We had the fish that Ephraim caught on Saturday. It was delish!

Monday was FHE and games over at Julies.

Tuesday night I went to the temple. It was the first time I had been since Jenna was born. I was worried how she would do, but she did great. I know that was a blessing for Ephraim.

Wednesday was the pinewood derby. Since Ephraim is an 11 year old scout, he only participated in the unlimited division. He made 2 cars. Katelynn also made a car for the unlimited group. Ephraims were the top two in his group and Katelynns was 4th. It was pretty fun.

Today, Katelynn had her biography project. She had to write a five paragraph report, make a pop bottle person, and do an oral report dressed as the person. She chose Helen Keller and did a fabulous job. We went and watched her oral report and she was nervous but very cute. Big Ephraim has his loan originators test today at 2. He is down stairs studying right now. I am sure he will do great. And tonight we have the RS quarterly activity. I am excited to go.

Hopefully the rest of the week will be uneventful. We shall see. I will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

Horn Family said...

How fun with the cars!!! The kids are growing up so fast!!! Good luck to Ephraim on his test!!! We sure do miss you all!!! We have been having some busy weeks too. I totally understand the need for a calm week hahahaha How was your Mothers Day?