Sunday, May 24, 2009

11 Months




Well I can't believe only a month left until this beauty is one. The last 11 months have been wonderful. Jenna is now walking, which is both a blessing and a curse. She is saying mom, dad, bock bock, doggie and I think Katelynn. We are also working on "up" and "mmmm" instead of "uh-uh-uh" (the obnoxious noise she makes when she wants something). She is also pointing at things now which is helpful. We have her one year checkup in a few weeks so I can fill you in on her weight and height then. All in all she is very enjoyable and we love what she brings to our family.

Walking Around

4 comments:

McMullin said...

WOW almost a year. Has it been that long. It feels like we just moved in and out of your ward. Man I sure do miss it there. Hope to be back by end of year. We should get together soon

Sarah-Olivia said...

She is simply adorable!

me said...

Look at those long skinny legs! Is she going to follow in your footsteps and be a Wilson Rams Cheerleader!?

Melanie said...

She's walking?! Wow. What a big girl. Good luck trying to keep up with her. :) (We're adjusting to that now too. He's getting faster everyday.)

She's talking a lot too. That's awesome.