Wednesday, June 17, 2009
How Embarrassing
Okay, so a few weeks ago we were at my in-laws and Jenna got a hold of the phone. We took it away and it immediately rang. Answered it and she had called 911. Needless to say I have been trying to keep the phone out of her reach since. So today we are all in the dining room practicing piano and Jenna has the phone. Katelynn took it away. The phone rings and I don't answer because I think it is a telemarketer. Rings again, same number. Never thought a thing about it. Keep playing on the piano. DING DONG! The Doorbell rings and it is the police. She had dialed 911 AGAIN. Really what is the likelihood. They came in, made sure all was fine and left. They were very nice, but I am totally embarrassed! Ah, parenthood!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Unbelievable! What are the odds? Only to you, Jordee, only to you! Love you!
Oh the joys of kids just reach us on all kinds of levels don't they. :)
Post a Comment