So as you know I was released from Primary in June. I had served in there for about 5 years so it has been a difficult transition. As much as I enjoy working with the Young Women, I miss the Primary children. Well last week was the Primary Program in sacrament and it was wonderful. I of course had leaky eyes the entire time. After sacrament I got called into Primary and presented this beautiful quilt. Each of the children made a square and then the wonderfully talented Beth quilted it. I love it and again had leaky eyes. They had been working on this since my release and it was a wonderful surprise.
My pretty quilt

Close up of one of the squares

5 comments:
oh that is sweet! You made a good impression on those kids obviously.
I had heard they were making this for you when I was visiting in August. Beth is so talented! What a sweet thing to do.
Hope your eyes recovered from the day! :)
Cute idea. You're loved!
What a treasure you will have for the rest of your life. They surely love you! And so do we!!!
How Sweet!!! What a sweet way to say that they Love You!!!!!
Post a Comment