- Weight Loss- We are having a family weight loss year with Ephraims family. If we reach our goals we are going on a family trip to Hawaii. This totally overwhelms me and I am not sure where to begin. For now I am counting calories and exercising.
- Learn to love my calling-I know it is my attitude that is keeping me from loving my calling. I love the girls and the women I work with, it is the other stuff I don't love. The meetings, and planning and teaching stuff. It is a totally different world to me and I don't always have the best attitude toward it.
- Be a better cook- This is a toughie. I loathe cooking, but with trying to lose weight I need to prepare my day out a little better. There is nothing worse than getting to dinner time and not having enough calories left to eat a meal. So I have started looking at recipes online and we shall see if I can keep with this one.
- Scripture Study and Personal Progress-I never earne dmy medallion as a youth and so I would love to earn it as a leader. However, it sometimes takes a backseat to everything else that needs to be done. So I am going to incorporate it into my scripture study time. Rather than just read and study cover to cover, I will be reading things related to personal progress.
- Get to the temple one time a month.
So thats it! Hopefully I can accomplish some if not all of my Goals. Wish me Luck!!!
2 comments:
Sounds like such a fun Christmas! And little E is a deacon?! Jordee! :)
Good luck with the goals. I'm sure you'll do great. :) (Hawaii sounds so fun!)
Hey if you find it helpful I am here to help... If you need some healthy yummy recipes I also found it helpful if you are acountable to someone so if you want we can have a daily or weekly check in.
Also if you need a temple buddy I would be more than willing to go with you once a month.
Post a Comment