So it is that time of year again when I become a single parent. (Fishing Season) Most of the time it is just part of life, but right now it seems a little overwhelming. Ephraim left Tuesday, comes back Sunday, has training in Seattle from Monday to Thursday, then works until Monday. So I am living the single life for two weeks. He has been working on the boat nonstop for the last 2 weeks. Every chance he had he was out there fixing something. If anyone reading this is considering getting a boat...reconsider. They are money pits. I shouldn't complain. After all he does work hard so that I can stay home with the kids, and I know he deserves a break. I guess I am just venting!!!
*UPDATE* After my pity party, Ephraim sent me this pic of him with his fish. Now I feel bad for complaining.
1 comment:
Holy fish! That's crazy.
Good luck being a single parent. I've been doing it a bit lately too. It's the pits. :)
Post a Comment