LAST DAY! Not of summer, but it felt that way. This was the last time we went to the beach for the summer. It was a lot of fun. We went to Dash Point again which I love. The tides were perfect as was the weather. At some point during the day I got brave and tried skim boarding. It was hard, but I managed to stay upright. Big E kept the kiddos busy building a GIANT sand mound surrounded by a wall and a moat. I think every kid on the beach had castle envy. Katelynn gathered up some wood and built herself a little hut. And Jenna just played in the sand. All in all a great way to end the summer.
FIRST DAY! Of school. Ephraim started 7th grade and Katelynn started 5th grade. Am I really that old? (Don't answer that). We are only four days into the school year, but so far so good.
OTHER RANDOMNESS! Jenna is busy. Shocker I know. She is constantly singing which we all love. Her favorites are Twinkle Star, ABC's, I love to see the Temple, and Give Said the Little Stream. She has about a dozen songs that she knows all the words too. It is fun to see her growing and learning new things. The Ephraims are getting ready to go hunting in Oct. Little E just finished hunters safety and did well. They are very excited. Katelynn is reading all the time. Her goal this year is to get the highest points in the school through their reading program. She is a little spitfire, so I am sure she can do it. I am keeping busy with Young Womens, PTA and Crafting. There never seems to be enough time in the day. Enjoy the many pics below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment