13-Thankful for little friends to keep Jenna entertained. We had some wee little ones for a sleepover and Jenna and the "buddies" (as she calls them) had a blast.
14-Thankful for wrinkle free clothes. Sunday mornings are hectic enough with out ironing. I can only imagine the craziness if we all had to iron our clothes.
15-Thankful for Mondays. Crazy I know, but big E is off so that is kind of our day. Granted we are usually running errands or fixing or cleaning etc...But we get to do it together.
16-Thankful for flashlights and candles. The power went out and I am glad we were semi prepared for it. I couldn't find a flashlight, but knew where the matches and candles were which helped me locate the flashlights.
17-Thankful for hot showers. I love me a good hot shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment