Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Phew!!!
I feel like I can breathe again. This last month was extremely busy. We started out the by celebrating Ephraims birthday. He turned 13. THIRTEEN!!!! I can't believe I have a teenager. He and I enjoyed a date to see Harry Potter which was nice. On the 14th Big Ephraim had surgery to repair a torn bicep. This is his second repair. The first time he tore it was 2 years ago on Thanksgiving. Same thing happened this year. Needless to say, no more turkey bowls for him. The surgery went well although the damage was worse than expected. He is now wearing a hard cast and will have to have some physical therapy. It is unknown if he will ever regain full strength in that arm. Then it was Christmas programs, party, and lots of shopping. The kiddos were excited for break and enjoyed hanging out at home. We took Jenna on the Santa train, made cookies, and played a lot of games. Then it was finally Christmas. Weeks of work and it was all over in about 45 min. We all enjoyed it though. Especially me. I love seeing the kids faces and excitement. Plus I got a silhouette machine. Which I have been wanting forever, but it was out of our budget. Well, Ephraim cheated and got it for me anyway. I can't wait to learn all the tricks of this little magic vinyl cutter. New Years was spent at the in-laws playing games and eating. We payed for it on Saturday though as everyone of us was a bit cranky. I finally got our Christmas decor down and the house is feeling super clean. Now it is time to get back to reality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jordee, your kids are so cute, so big! It seems like forever since I see my cousins! Adorable kids!!
Post a Comment