Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Play-doh

I have never been one of those moms that love to give their kids play-doh.  To me it is messy, smells funny and feels weird.  However, Jenna has been bored lately.  I came across this pack of play-doh at the grocery store and thought she might enjoy it.  It lasted about 30 minutes, which was longer than I thought.  We only braved one color at a time today.  She had fun, but wasn't quite sure what to do with it. 

 Making Flowers



 Smashing it

 Using a skewer to draw in it

She wanted a zoo so I did the walls and she filled it with animals.  

1 comment:

me said...

I'm a scrooge when it comes to Playdoh too. I'm so lame, I hate giving the kids more then 1 color at a time cuz I know it will get mixed up.
I am trying and learning to let go. It is just playdoh and as long as it isn't getting smashed into clothes, carpet, hair and what not then the colors can mix.