Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm Back!!!!

So I guess it is about time to update.  A lot has happened in the last 31/2 months.  We found out we were pregnant, family visited, went to Utah on vacation, spent the summer packing, moved, and the kiddos started school.  And that is just the big stuff. 
  • Baby #4 will be arriving sometime in February.  My official due date is Feb. 13th, but I always go late.  I am hoping for Feb. 23rd.  It is my dad's birthday.  The only days I am hoping he/she doesn't come are the 14th, the 22nd, or the 29th.  We had our ultrasound today and baby looks good.  We do not know what we are having, and hope to keep it that way throughout the rest of the pregnancy.
  • My brother Brodie, wife Lichelle, and daughter Alysha and my brother Jesse and his son James came and visited us for the 4th of July.  We had a ton of fun.  Highlights include the air show, seeing the raccoons at Pt. Defiance, and playing hand and foot. 
  • Utah for vacation was a blast.  Nobody but Brodie, Jesse and their families knew that we were coming.  I think Camie was the most surprised.  We had a good time going to the poineer day parade and carnival, swimming at the Lehi pool, having a food fight, and playing with nylons. (Pics to follow and I promise you will want to try it too.)
  • Packing and moving has been a pain.  We moved into my inlaws house, so we are combining households.  That means we had to get rid of a TON of stuff.  Who knew I had so much junk.  Needless to say, we are still working on getting everything condensed and combined.  The inlaws are in Austrailia at the moment and won't be back until December.  Lucky them!!  In case you are wondering, we moved here to get ready for our big move next year.  The plan is Hawaii.  Hopefully everything falls into place. 
  • School. Ephraim started 8th grade and Katelynn started 6th. Two middle schoolers is weird to me. They are enjoying school and are just starting jazz band. Ephraim also decided to learn a new instrument this year, so he has band for two classes. He is playing the trombone in honor band and the alto sax in beginning band. Katelynn will be running for class representative next week and is excited for that. Will keep you posted on those results.

    In other news, Jenna is fully potty trained (FINALLY). Katelynn is participating in a multistake production of "Savior of the World". She got the part of Rebecca. Big and little E are getting ready to go hunting and are so excited. Me, I am just trying to keep up with everything. I am hoping to be able to keep up with the blog too. Enjoy the pics



                                                   
  •  Little E with nylon head
    Jordee with nylon head
     Jenna with nylon head
    Katelynn with nylon head
    the kiddos after the food fight
    Baby #4

1 comment:

McMullin's said...

Congrats on the baby and moving to HAWAII oh I am so jealous and we will have to get together before you leave a couple times. We should do that soon. Scott is back to nights so I have to get out of the house more so he can sleep so I would love to come see you