While my dad was here we headed up to Fort Worden in Pt. Townsend. If you live in the area and have never been I highly recomend it. It is fun to walk around all the old batteries and learn the history.
Katelynn in the middle of a gun turret (sp?)
Grandpa and Jenna at the top of Battery Kinzie
Grandpa, Katelynn, Jenna
Grandpa needed a picture of some ferns to show his second graders.
They had never seen one before.
On this plaque is the name Floyd Oles. Oles is my moms maiden name and not a
very common one. We are curious to know whether there is any relation.
Grandpa and Jenna in the tunnel
Another battery
My weirdo Katelynn. I ♥ her!!!
The fam
Katelynn "posing" in what we are pretty sure was a bathroom.
Weirdo? Yes!!!











2 comments:
Jordee how awesome!!! I am making a list of things to do when I come home! : ) We sure do miss you all and Love seeing all of your posts!! Keep them coming!!! : )
That is great! I have never been there. May need to stop by.
Post a Comment