Tuesday, July 29, 2008
A Quick Intro
So I decided to try this blogging stuff and thought I should start with an intro to our family. Ephraim is a hard working husband and father. He works as a loan officer and when he is not working he is usually fishing. Jordee has worked the last two years as a teachers assistant but is now getting the opportunity to be a stay at home mom. Our son E is ten and loves Star Wars and Legos. K just turned eight and enjoys dancing and doing crafts. And J is now one month old and a very happy baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you started this. I was just thinking this morning that the baby was probably getting big already and wondering what she looked like. :) Now I know.
The older two are so big and grown up! I can't believe it. Hope things are going well with three! Love ya!
Mel
Welcome to the world of blogging!! Be sure to check out our family blog at http://azcampbells.blogspot.com/
Could that baby smile be any cuter?! Glad to see you up and blogging; I love it!
So glad you're joining in. We love to see the photos of your kids and hear the news. Your new Jenna is adorable. Check our blog
http://dougrinez.blogspot.com
Yay!!!!! Oh my heck! I am loving the pics of the kids! Did K have a hair cut? I Love it!!!! So cute!!! We sure do miss you guys!!!! Love ya!!!
Oh she is sooo cute!! all of your kids are just adorable.. join our blog too at qjmaddox5.blogspot.com
What a cute little family you have. congrats on your new little one, she is so cute and your other two are getting so big!! Thats crazy! We have a blog too, I will send you an invite. Your more than welcome to browse. Ü
Post a Comment