Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wonderful Week



Well last week was super fun. My dad, Camie, Mica, and their 5 kids, and Brodie and Alysha came up for the week. Kelly and Erin were able to come up for the weekend. We had a blast visiting, going beach combing, fishing, and playing in the hot tub. To end the week we had Jenna blessed and Katelynn baptized on Sunday. It was a fabulous day. My dad blessed Jenna. She looked beautiful (of course) and she was so good. That evening we had Katelynns baptism. My dad baptized her and Ephraim's dad confirmed her. She was so excited and definitely ready. The spirit was very strong in the meeting. She too looked beautiful all in white. How lucky I am to have such great daughters and a great son too.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

How exciting! Two big events and lots of family in town with you to celebrate. I can't believe Katelynn is 8 already and Jenna does look so sweet. What a beautiful blessing gown.

Thanks for posting the pictures! I'm so glad you have a blog now! :)

Camille said...

What a wonderful day!! And I bet it was great to have so much family with you.

Horn Family said...

That is so awesome! I would have loved being there!!! What a great day!!! Tell K that there is going to be something sent in the mail for her soon : )

Rinez said...

Oh, Jordee, how heavenly that must have been. Your wonderful family are so dear to us because you're our family, too! This is what life is all about. Nothing else really matters because nothing else is lasting. Love you!

tish said...

I am so sorry to have missed that. I wish I would have known. What a wonderful experience for you and your family.