First off, I have to ditto the cute kids. I heard from mom that you popped and she is darling. As for Karen Gubler...she is my cousin. My Dad's sister's daughter. This is a small world.
How cute!!! They grow up way too fast!!!!! I talked to Lim and we will be there forsure for us to be sealed to Malachi! We should have the adoption finalized the second week of October! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!
4 comments:
First off, I have to ditto the cute kids. I heard from mom that you popped and she is darling. As for Karen Gubler...she is my cousin. My Dad's sister's daughter. This is a small world.
Way cute kids. I can't believe that Katelynn is old enough to have been baptised! INSANE!
I love these pictures! :) Your kids are adorable!
Heard it's been super hot up there. Hope you're surviving!
How cute!!! They grow up way too fast!!!!! I talked to Lim and we will be there forsure for us to be sealed to Malachi! We should have the adoption finalized the second week of October! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!
Post a Comment