I am so impressed! I keep trying to get Matthew to do that, but he's not the least bit interested. I swear, he was fighting against me this afternoon! :)
So cute! I miss the baby stages. It feels like you just had her and now she's rolling over. I can't believe how time flies. Or maybe it's just that kids seem to grow up so fast. :)
5 comments:
Look how big she's getting! So adorable! Thanks for linking our adoption page on your site. Let us know if you hear of anything! :)
I am so impressed! I keep trying to get Matthew to do that, but he's not the least bit interested. I swear, he was fighting against me this afternoon! :)
How CUTE!!!! AWWWW I Love it!!!! I love Katelynn's laughter in the background! hahaha
Unbelievable! She was just born yesterday, wasn't she?? What a doll!
So cute! I miss the baby stages. It feels like you just had her and now she's rolling over. I can't believe how time flies. Or maybe it's just that kids seem to grow up so fast. :)
Post a Comment