
Monday, October 13, 2008
Shannon
This past weekend Ephraim, Me, and Jenna made a quick trip to California for my cousin Shannon's Funeral. She passed away after courageously battling cystic fibrosis for her entire life. Shannon was an amazing person and will be greatly missed. The service was beautiful and very spiritual. I am so grateful for the knowledge that we as members have. I know that Shannon's suffering is over and that there was a great reunion when she returned to our Father in Heaven.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was great seeing you. Thanks for driving down.
Oh Jordee, I'm so sorry to hear. She looks so young too. I'm glad you were able to go down for the funeral. Things like this make me so grateful for the gospel and really give me perspective on what matters.
Jordee and Ephraim, thank you for your loving support for our family. It meant so much having you here. We love you!
Jordee,
I am really sorry to hear about your cousin. I am so grateful for the gospel! It great knowing the truth. I Love You and Miss you!!!
Post a Comment