So I was on a friends blog and saw this website and contest. The website is 5 minutes for mom and they are giving away a bedroom set for the cutest sleeping baby pic. If I won I would love the Lily Rose Set . The thing I love the best about when Jenna sleeps is that she always has her hand by her face. Even when I swaddler her she wriggles until she can get those tiny hands up to her cheek. I truly think she is an angel.

The other thing I love is how fast they fall asleep. This other pic was taken about five minutes before the sleeping pic. Ahh to be a baby !!

2 comments:
How sweet! I might just have to try and get a picture of my boys! I would love a new bedroom set for the boys. They need one! Such a sweet picture!!! : )
She is so cute. You are lucky I didn't steal her from you. I love her!
Post a Comment