Thursday, November 13, 2008

Smurfs



Okay so I know this is totally random but I saw these in my front yard and had to get a pic. Don't they look like perfect little smurf houses. I loved that show. We even had little ceramic wall hanging things of Papa Smurf and Smurfette. My dad may even still have them. Cute mushrooms huh?

5 comments:

me said...

I totally see the Smurfs wanting to hang out amongst your 'shrooms!
I used to love that show. Did you know you can buy the seasons? I don't know if I liked it THAT much.

Anonymous said...

Those definitely do have to be the cutest mushrooms I've ever seen! So fun to see you guys in Cali even though the circumstances weren't ideal. It was fun to be with you!

Anonymous said...

You are funny! But I will agree that those are cool looking mushrooms.

MegiJones said...

Those are cute and definitely remind me of the smurfs!! I loved that show...too bad cartoons aren't as great as they used to be. :)

Jessumca said...

hey Jordee! you have such a cute blog! those mushrooms are amazing, i don't think i've ever seen some like that in real life! -jessica hatch