Monday, November 24, 2008

Hair

So lately I have had this obsession with Katelynns hair. I have always done her hair but it seems extra important this year. Maybe it is because I am not working and feel less hurried in the a.m. Anyhow here are some pics of her recent styles.



These first 2 I saw on this website

I snagged this from here


This one is all mine



And this one I saw here




5 comments:

Honor said...

those are all amazing. wow ... poor brielle. she never wants me to do her hair anymore. it's almost always in a ponytail. (Katelynn told Brielle your blog address so we had to look.)

Melanie said...

Holy cow! I am so impressed! Do they just take you forever!? They all look great. Does she like it when you do her hair all fancy!?

Rinez said...

Wow, you're quite the artist. You're lucky that she'll sit and let you do it! Of course, she probably loves how she looks when she's all done. Good job!

Camille said...

Lovin' the hair. Oh, if I only had a girl . . . :)

Horn Family said...

That is AWESOME!!!! You have skills Jordee! : ) hahaha Miss you and Love you guys!!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!!