Friday, December 5, 2008

My Boy is 11

11 reasons I love little E.


1. He made me a mom.

2. He is a tenderheart.

3. He has this obsessive quality that I love. When he was 2-6 it was trains and for the last several years it has been star wars. Everything has to be about Star Wars.

4. Those big brown eyes

5. He can build anything out of legos

6. He loves his little sisters

7. He is always excited to see me after school.

8. He makes good choices

9. He likes to tell jokes

10. Dimples

11. He has the best laugh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EPHRAIM

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh Jordee! Where did 11 years go?! I hope he enjoyed his special day!

Horn Family said...

Oh my hay!!! Where is the time going???!!!! Happy Birthday Ephraim!!! I can't wait to get there!!! See you soon!!!!