Friday, March 6, 2009

My new babysitter....Sort of

With Jenna crawling now it has been difficult to leave the room with out putting up a gate or putting her in her saucer or jumparoo, but that has all changed now. Yesterday I was sitting on the couch reading and Jenna was playing on the floor. She looked over toward the piano and started crawling as fast as she could. Pulled herself to standing and reached up and plunked on the keys. I wish I would have had my camera at that moment. The look on her face was priceless, she was so proud of herself. Well she stood there and plunked for probably 10 minutes. I was able to get some laundry folded IN THE OTHER ROOM. I could hear her the whole time plunking away. And when it got quiet I knew she was on to something different. I was able to get some pics of her playing.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm so glad you got pictures! It's so fun to see her just barely reaching it!

I always get nervous when I can't hear anything in the other room.

Horn Family said...

How stinkin cute!!! That is awesome!!! She is growing up way too fast!!! I tell ya!!! It just seemed like yesterday she was born. Crazy!

Horn Family said...

How stinkin cute!!! That is awesome!!! She is growing up way too fast!!! I tell ya!!! It just seemed like yesterday she was born. Crazy!

BRENTANDLESLIEBATTY said...

Your blog is so cute. It is crazy to think we are old enough to have kidsl.

Anonymous said...

Somehow I missed this post. That's totally cute! You might have a piano player on your hands. We all know sacrament and primary meetings look for piano players. LOL