Thursday, March 19, 2009
Random Stuff
So last week, on the 10th, my brother Kelly and his wife Erin came up for a quick visit. Unfortunately little E was sick the whole time but we did have a good visit. On Friday we went to Titlow beach and flipped rocks for awhile and then on Saturday Big E took them and Katelynn up to Fort Worden in Port Townsend. They had a blast and missed the rain that everyone else got. They left Sunday, a short but great visit. Jenna caught what little E had so now she is sneezing, coughing, and leaking from her nose. It's pretty gross. Because she isn't feeling well my house looks like PigPen from the Peanuts lives here. Every time I set her down she is crying. And normally I would just let her fuss but she doesn't feel good. Little E has a middle school tour today and then an orientation meeting tonight. Very scary. I also got a letter home about the "video" that I'm sure we all had to watch in 5th/6th grade. He just seems way too young to be taking about puberty. I guess I am just getting old. That is pretty much our life right now. Hopefully a more exciting post next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ohhh the "VIDEO" already! Wow!
Good luck having "the talk" with him after that.
Wow. Middle school orientation?! The video?! Oh man, I can't believe it. I'm so glad I'm not quite there yet. I can ask you for advice when I get there! :)
Hope Jenna feels better soon so you can get something else done!
Post a Comment