Friday, March 27, 2009

So two things. First, we finally redid our pantry. I didn't take any before pics because it was so gross I didn't want the memories. We have been wanting to redo it for awhile and finally got around to it. Ephraim did a fabulous job on the floor as always. He pretty much amazes me all the time with his talents. We also got new shelves. I am no longer grossed out to put food in there.






Second thing. Today I was in the kitchen, and I heard Jenna kinda fussing in the other room. I went to check on her and this is what I found.

She had pulled the laundry basket off the couch on top of herself and she was stuck. Mean as it was, I had to leave her there so I could get a pic.

4 comments:

me said...

Totally a Kodak moment. If they aren't hurt I don't see a problem with it. It's funny!

Jessumca said...

Way cute! (both the pantry and the basket of Jenna) I have a picture just like that of Thomas trapped under a laundry basket!

suepeterson710 said...

Too cute. Glad you ran for the camera first!!!

McMullin's said...

THat is so cute. She has got so big.

I love your pantry. Can't wait to have one of my own. I hate having to find stashing places for the food Scott and I like and are storin up for when we move out.

So when do you want to get together? I am free and hubby is back to just one job so I have the car more often.