Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jr. Daffodil Parade

Ephraim playing "Funkytown" in the Jr. Daffodil Parade with the Truman Band. He is the one in the brownish sweatshirt playing the trombone.

5 comments:

Rinez said...

I'm showing my age. I can't tell which one is Ephraim because of all the hoods and hats and rain gear. I did recognize the tune, though!

Jessumca said...

Oh my goodness! Ephraim is so cool. I miss him! I used to be in band from middle school to the end of highschool. You have such amazing kids Jordee! By the way, when will we ever get to see you again?!

Camille said...

Oh, I love parades! I had a smile on my face the whole time watching the video. And good job Ephraim!

Melanie said...

Looks like a lovely spring day! :) So typical Tacoma. I wish it was like that here though.

Great rendition of the song! :) It'll be fun when our kids are playing instruments too. Listening to all that beautiful music!! :)

Horn Family said...

How cute is he! I am sure that he probably doesn't want to be refered to as cute so should I say how cool was he!!!! He has a fan club here in Kansas!!! Isaac was like Mom can you play that again please!!! Now he and Alma are pretending to play the trombone! Miss you!!!