So, for spring break we headed down to Utah. It was a totally spontaneous trip, so sadly big E couldn't come. We left Monday after frantically throwing everything into our suitcases. The kiddos did amazing on the drive. While we were there, we enjoyed visiting and playing. We had no schedule which was the best. We just hung out and enjoyed each other. Saturday Ephraim and Katelynn got to go to the morning session of General Conference. They were both so excited to see and hear the prophet. All too soon it was time to head home. I am so glad I was able to go. I miss my family and the get togethers and fun we always have, so it was nice to be there.

Ephraim Playing Sing Star

Aunt Kaycee with the nieces and nephews

Eli

My little sis' Kaycee with Jenna
1 comment:
Sounds like you got to Utah the same day me and my parents left. Although mine wasn't as joyful as yours.
Ours was kind of spur of the moment as my uncle passed but it is always great to see family agian. Your little jenna has grown so much.
Post a Comment