Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Great Deal

So last night Ephraim and I went grocery shopping. We did good. Everything we bought was on sale. We got $284.77 worth of groceries and spent only $102.81. We even got 4 bottles of italian dressing for free. They were on sale for 4 for $6.00 when you bought 4 and I had 4 coupons that were $1.50 off each bottle. That adds up to ZERO. We are quite happy with ourselves for being so thrifty.

4 comments:

McMullin's said...

Hey I didn't know you couponed? I have been as well. I got those same free bottles of dressing.

We should get together I will be over there friday. We should get together than

Horn Family said...

That is awesome Jordee!!! Way to be thrifty!!!! I sure do miss all the awesome sales back home!!! It isn't the same out here but I just need to look harder for the deals : ) It's a great feeling when you save that much!!! : )

Rinez said...

Good job!

Melanie said...

That is AWESOME!!! Way to go!