
So my Jenna is 10 months old now. Where does time go. She hasn't had a dr's appt for awhile but we think she is at about 16 lbs. No clue on her height. She is keeping me busy for sure. Her favorite activity is to empty her books out of their bin and then push the bin all over the house. She also loves to play pat-a-cake and she just learned how to wave. She is saying mama, dada, bock-bock, and I think dog, but not quite sure. She is still not sleeping through the night which is frustrating, but I am not to the point of letting her scream herself back to sleep. She is very fun and loves to pick up Ephraim and Katelynn from school. Her favorite foods are spaghetti, shepards pie and these little cheese puff thingys. We are so blessed to have her.
4 comments:
YAY! Jordee she is so adorable. Sorry that she isn't sleeping through the night. I'm sure that is very frustrating, though I understand about not letting her scream herself back to sleep, that is hard on everyone.
Your little Jenna is so cute. I love her in that blue.
I miss you guys so much.
I Love that picture of Jenna!!! So sweet!!! Oh she is growing up so fast!!!
She's so cute!! I can't believe she's almost 1. Holy cow! I loved watching her dance to the trombone music too. So cute.
Post a Comment