Thursday, January 14, 2010

Reflections

This year Katelynn participated in the Reflections program at school. The theme was "Beauty is..." She made it to the 2nd level and so last night was a program to honor these kids and to announce who would move on. I wasn't able to go, so it was a special night for her and Big E.She was very excited. Although her artwork isn't moving on, she had a good time. We are very proud of her.

Her Certificate and Ribbon
Her artwork. She chose to draw a Carousel Horse.

Katelynn on stage with the others from her school

With Mayor Strickland

Shaking Hands

With her artwork at the program

4 comments:

tish said...

Great Job Katelynn!!! Love the drawing.

Melanie said...

Wow! I didn't know she liked to draw. And I think her picture is fantastic! :) Way to go Katelynn.

Lindy said...

so cute! Jordee, she looks just like you!

Rinez said...

Good job Katelynn.