Thursday, March 11, 2010

Update

Since it has been awhile since I posted, I thought I would do a quick update on each one of us!

Jenna- Talking all the time. Getting into everything. Loves Barney and Baby Einsteins. Makes us laugh everyday. Loves back massages (just like her dad) Likes to walk around in other peoples shoes. Favorite food for now is applesauce. Still adores our chickens. Can make sounds of lots of animals. Is an overall happy girl and we love having her in our family

Katelynn- 4th grader. Loves to read. Currently has the highest AR (reading) points in her class. Loves doing sit-ups and push-ups in the evening with daddy. Is very competetive and wants to be the best at everything. An extremely great big sister. She adores Jenna and Jenna adores her. Just got accepted to be a peer mediator at her school. Loves her bestie Brielle. Silly. All around a good girl.

Ephraim- 6th grader. Playing the trombone and the piano. Currently working on "The Entertainer" for our upcoming ward talent show. Loves to run and just completed his first 5k. Doing well in school. Deacons Quorum President. Loves going to YM and Scout activities. Loves his little sisters (although he may not admit to it) Loves to help make dinner. I think he is a better cook than me. He is a huge help around the house.

Jordee-Stay at home mom. Loves to read. Loves to craft. Current craft addiction is felt food. I also love making hairbows for my girls to wear. Likes to do my girls hair in fun and different styles. Trying to lose weight for Hawaii next year. Serving with the Young Women at church. Spends most my time following after Jenna to clean up, but wouldn't have it any other way.

Big Ephraim- Working for CarToys. Just promoted to store manager. Training for a triathlon. Hikes Mount Si once a week (crazy). Just finished his first 5k. Loves fishing, boating, hiking and pretty much anything outdoorsy. Enjoys doing things with the kiddos on his days off. Can't wait to go to Hawaii (we have never been). Is the cook of the house and does a great job of it.


The 3 Kiddos


Ephraim after a band performance
The Girlies

After the 5k

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Hard to realize that Ephraim is a deacon! And he looks so tall in the picture. What a great family doing wonderful things!

Melanie said...

Great update! Good to hear what you're all doing. I wish I was closer to see all your felt foods and hair bows. You have always been so crafty and creative. :)