Thursday, March 18, 2010

Felt Barn

So for my nephews birthday this year, I decided to make them a felt barn that fits over a card table. These are the first two sides I have done.

The front door with mail slot and sign. I also have a chicken to go under the mailbox, but it wasn't ready when I took the pic.

This is one of the sides. The corn, carrots, and flowers are all removable. This side isn't sewn yet so it shows all the pins.



The other two sides are still in the works. One will have an apple trees with removable apples, and maybe a dog house. The other will have some pigs or cows. I still have to decide. I hope to finish this week so I will update as I go


4 comments:

me said...

Madame Crafty!

I like it! You are very talented.

Melanie said...

Very cute and creative Jordee!! :) Awesome job!

McMullin's said...

Jordee that is so cute. I might have to call you and see how you make it so I can make one for my niece she would LOVE it

Horn Family said...

That is by far one of the coolest gifts I have ever seen!! Let alone one of the coolest things I have seen!!! That is excatly what I have been trying to look for, for my boys! Alma loves to hide in and underneath things but most of the time it is where he shouldn't be going! Jordee would you make me one? I will pay for everything!! Just let me know. You are sooo Awesome!!!!!