Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The finished farm

So I finished up the felt playhouse today. I am hoping it fits tighter on my sisters table. If not I may need to do some tweeking when I get to Utah.
The Garden
The corn, carrots, and flowers are removable
The Front Door
I*E stands for Ivan and Eli
There is a slot behind the mail flap.
The Pig Pen
The bucket holds "food" and the spider is removable

Apple Tree
The apples are removable and the dog house has a flap so furry friends can come in


3 comments:

Rinez said...

Jordee, that is awesome! Are you going to make these in bulk and sell them? I think you could really make bucks! So cute.

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

That turned out AMAZING! Great job! : ) I love the spider with the pig! Charlotte's Web is one of my favorite books!

Melanie said...

Wow!! That's so neat. I bet the kids will love it. You did an amazing job!!!!!