Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How could I forget that!!!!

In my previous post I told of our recent happenings, but I left out the most exciting thing going on for us right now........drumroll please...........Jenna is potty training!!!!!!! And doing great. She is halfway there. We just gotta work on the other half now. Yay for no more diapers!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations on getting to your goal weight!!!!! That's fabulous. I bet you feel so good, and so you should! It's hard work.

And way to go for Jenna! I'm so excited for you to be moving on from diapers. What a blessing. :)

Post a picture of your new you!

Ashli said...

Oh my heavens...give me all your advice. Boston is hilarious he is always telling me he has to go "potty" and so he runs to the toilet pulls off all his clothes and "pretends!" He makes the cutest little poop and pee sounds with his mouth but nothing in the toilet....HELP :)
And good luck with the other 1/2 :)
Hope you are all doing well. I think about you all time. Tell everyone HI!