Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's about time

I guess I should update. It seems like once school started, time sped up. This past month has been crazy busy and with no end in site until January. I will give a few updates with some pics in a later post. September brought... me throwing a baby shower, the family going to the fair, Katelynn starting band (she is playing the coronet), and a sick baby for a few days. So far October has brought....me chairing the school book fair, preparing two big dinners for YW (one an etiquette night, the other a grandma dinner), General Conference, turkey hunting for Ephraim, stake conference, and deer hunting for both Ephraims. We also had a friend of ours move into the basement so through all this busyness, there has been LOTS of rearranging going on. I am tired just thinking of what's coming. On a happy note, I am at my goal weight. I have lost 30 pounds. I never thought I would be able to do it. I think maybe I will try lose another 5. So that is our month in a nutshell. Hopefully it won't be another month until I post again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. We sure miss you guys. The kids talk almost daily about your family.

Congrats on the goal weight!

A family living in the basement sounds a bit crazy, hopfully they are friends as well.