Well as many of you know, I serve in the YW program for church. They have a wonderful program available to them called Personal Progress. It is all about goal setting and becoming closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. When they complete the program they recieve a medallion and are recognized. As a leader I have the opportunity to work on my Personal Progress. I never recieved it as a youth. For my knowledge project I decided to do some sewing. I really want to better my sewing knowledge and since I can't afford to take a class, I use the internet and find tutorials and patterns. I came across this and knew I wanted to make them for my YW. I think they turned out cute and the girls seem to like them. They have even brought them to church and to activities. They hold their Personal Progress book, Journal, True to the Faith, and FTSOY books plus a pen.
Opened with all the books
The finished stack
All closed up. I opted for a button closure rather than ribbon.



7 comments:
Look at you! Those are wonderful and I'm sure the girls loved them. Good job!
Those are great Jordee! Where were you when I was in YW? Oh that's right you were with me!
Very cute!
YOur AMAZING!! i want to be like you all crafty and know how to do like EVERYTHING! ;D So cute
Very cute. I bet the girls loved them! Good job on your project! I am proud of you!
Super Cute!!! Sounds like a Great Project!!! Maybe I will have to do this one! : )
Cute idea!
Love the idea. And you made a bunch. :) Way to go!
Post a Comment