Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

This is what we made for Ephraim for Fathers Day.  I saw it on a craft blog, but for the life of me I can't remember which one.  Each bottle has a different treat, and you could adapt it for anyone or any holiday.
       1. SodaPop-For being a Super Pop
       2. M&M's-For being Manly and Muscular
       3. Mike&Ikes-We are glad Mike and Ike aren't our dad
       4. Peanuts- We are peaNUTS for you
I tried to get some of his favorite treats and they all worked out pretty good.  He liked it and so that is what really matters.
Ephraim's 4 pack

The bottles with their labels

Bottle tops

The box's front and back
The sides had ingredients (tools, dirt, hugs, kisses, etc...)
and a story of the Ephraim Co. (father in 1997 etc...)

3 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Great idea! Love it!

Ashli said...

Adorable! You are super crafty! Love all your cute ideas! Saw on your post you aren't in YW anymore. :( I am sure the girls miss you like crazy! Hope you are having a great summer!

Rinez said...

GREAT idea!