Well I am pleased with this years costume selection. Katelynn had the hardest time making up her mind, so we went to thrifting and were able to put this together. We did have to modify the poodle as the original was green, but we love how it turned out. Jenna has been asking to be Minnie Mouse for awhile, and originally I was going to attempt making her a dress, but found this and fell in love. I adore it and I think she does too. My favorite part is that she can wear the shirt and socks all winter and it won't be too costumy. Ephraim opted not to dress up. He does have a halloween shirt so I will get pics of him on Monday.
Katelynn as a Poodle Girl
Jenna as Minnie Mouse


2 comments:
The girls look so cute. I started laughing when I saw Katelynn's costume. Great minds think alike! :) Hope you guys had a fun and not too chilly night!
Love this outfit!! Jordee you are so crafty!!! I Love It!!! : )
Post a Comment