Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Life

My plan was to update this blog every few days, but lately I feel like I have nothing to say.  We have just been busy with life around here.  School, homework, chores, laundry, laundry, and more laundry.  I feel like I am always swimming in clothes that need to be washed.  My sis-in-law Shelly is staying with us for a while.  She just got stationed at Fort Lewis, and so will be here with us until they can get their house sold.  Jenna adores her and is constantly dragging her around.  The Ephraims have been hunting a few times, but no luck yet.  Katelynn is still preparing for Savior of the World.  Me, I am growing bigger around everyday.  Baby is doing well.  I don't even have to go to the docs again until Thanksgiving week.  All in all we are leading a fairly boring life right now.  Hopefully something fun will happen so that I can add exciting stuff to this, but until then, boring will have to do. 

1 comment:

Horn Family said...

We Love to hear the "boring" things as well. It isn't so boring for us over here. ; )