Christmas was a hit this year. I think everyone one got what they wanted and we enjoyed spending time together on Christmas day. It was fun to have Shelly, Jesse, and James with us this year. As for me, it was successful because I FINALLY outgifted the hubby. In past years I have been tricked into thinking we were doing small gifts, but this year I was the trickster. And it was AWESOME. I loved seeing the surprise on his face as he opened up his trip itinerary. He is very excited for his trip. We hope your families had a wonderful Christmas as well.
Opening their Christmas Eve present
Shelly and James opening his gift
In their new Christmas jammies
Santa Claus definitely came
Their excitement on Christmas morning
James digging into the pile
Carly and Osito with their presents
The Ephraims with the big hit this Christmas.
"Big Buck Hunter"
Jesse and Little E









1 comment:
Looks like you guys had fun. I'm sure they will never forget spending it with your family.
So where is Bryant off too?
Post a Comment