This looks wonderful. My kids haven't seen snow in years. (other than a little brownish stuff on the side of the road in Yellowstone) Yesterday I was still walking around in sandals.
You have probably had more snow up there than we have had in Utah...until today...we got dumped on. Can't wait to see pictures of baby #4 when she comes :) Wish I was there to meet her in person.
2 comments:
This looks wonderful. My kids haven't seen snow in years. (other than a little brownish stuff on the side of the road in Yellowstone) Yesterday I was still walking around in sandals.
Enjoy and be safe.
You have probably had more snow up there than we have had in Utah...until today...we got dumped on. Can't wait to see pictures of baby #4 when she comes :) Wish I was there to meet her in person.
Post a Comment